Blogger Widgets
Nasikin Sani official weblog | Members area : Register | Sign in

USB Sound Card

Jumat, 14 Januari 2011

Share this history on :
I bought myself a cheapish 5.1 surround USB soundcard (shown below) from ebay to use with my logitech x530 speakers. http://www.goodgearguide.com.au/revi...h/x-530/218094 on my toshiba Satellite A300 Laptop running Vista SP2.




I have everything plugged in, the drivers are up to date (installed from the included CD) and theyre selected & working in device manager. They show levels when i play music in the configure page for the speakers, but there is no sound, ive checked and re-checked all the cables, and tested the speakers one by one with my iphone which all work.
Thank you for visited me, Have a question ? Contact on : youremail@gmail.com.
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...
 
;